Thursday, February 28, 2013

An Overview: Lee Mizuumi


Live.Laugh.Love <3 Lee


It's a cliche but i do think starting a blog without proper introduction of myself is a rude thing to do. So before posting lots of knickknacks about anything under the sun, let me tell you a few things about me. In that way, you will also have tidbits of ideas on what i will be blabbering here in the near future. 

I go by the name Lee Mizuumi in cyber and cosplay world. I'm pretty much comfortable being addressed with these names. I'm way past my teen years and I have earned my bachelor's degree with a diploma.

I wouldn't label myself an otaku. I am an anime enthusiast,  a gamer, music aficionado, movie buff, a self proclaimed fashionista, an artist in my own way and a cosplayer. I like photography, novels, and places. I also like to write and share the ideas I have in mind.  I also love learning new things.  I like to learn language and I have always dreamed of being a bi-lingual.

As of now, I am well motivated to be a very good cosplayer. I am intending to hone my crafting, sewing, and props making skill more. As of now, i am just turning 3 in the cosplay world. I started cosplaying last 2010 but i became really active in 2012. 
I have helped spear heading a cosplay convention in our city and some other cosplay related events like cosplay cafes. Also, I see to it that I have my hands dirty in every cosplay I do. 

So far, these are just about the few things i can really tell you about me. Pardon me because i am really bad at self introduction. But if you have any questions, you can just shoot those questions and i would be very willing to answer them.

You can also check out other sites to know more about me. 
Tumblr      Facebook Page     World Cosplay     Lookbook      Twitter

This blog is not solely just about me but everything I know which i wouldwant to share to you guys. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment