Thursday, March 7, 2013

Karma is a bitch

A dear friend of mine told me about Karma's rework. It was last year when I came about on a certain forum that Karma will be redesigned but it was cancelled then. Just I found out that it was pursued.
Earlier today, a news with a new Karma look has been viral in League of Legends community. Indeed, Karma is a bitch in a good way. I just love her new look. Details of the rework has not been released. We will still wait for more if will there be any changes in her physical abilities too. But I guess, there's definitely an upgrade. 



Karma's Rework


In game Karma

But before you start to buzz around, its not only Karma who has some works on progress and updates.
Draven, Renekton and Nidalee will be having new skins too. They will be in PBE in no time.


Gladiator Draven


Headhunter Nidalee


Scorched Earth Renekton

This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment