Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Quinn & Valor: New ADC

I have been playing League of Legends from time to time. It may take a few weeks in interval when I play this game but I never fail not to be updated with the latest news about it. Aside from the fact that its always on my news feed in Facebook, because most of your friends are into it as well, but also I am always on the look out for new characters to cosplay from League of Legends. Just a week ago, another AD champion was release in Ph server.

Upon its release, there are two skins available. The classic and the Phoenix skin. It would really be lovely to cosplay this LOL champion but it seems that I need to look for my eagle/hawk so that i have a Quinn, not unless I'll make one.

Anyhow, the review seems to speak that this new champion is a very good AD character. So next time I get my hands on LOL, probably this coming weekend, ill try to buy it; with RP of course. (=


Classic Skin of Quinn and Valor
Quinn is the bird and Valor is the lady





Phoenix Quinn and Valor
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Post a Comment